Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Winch bumper options??

Discussion in 'Teryx Protection Forum' started by TheStig, Apr 14, 2015.

1. TheStig

TheStig Moderator
    Staff Member

So what's out there for Teryx winch mount bumpers? Currently the only one I know of is EMP and Warn? I really just want to relocate my winch up higher, I've contemplated just fabbing up a new winch mount somehow to get it up higher where it is out of the mud and easily accessible to engage and free spool. Currently I have the Warn proVantage snow plow mount and JBS radiator guards, which both are awesome products but they make it nearly impossible to turn the knob on the end of my Superwinch Terra 45.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. MattN03

MattN03 Member

BlueDevil Customs... :)

Courage9027 and TheStig like this.
  3. MIKE_D

MIKE_D Moderator
    Staff Member

The only logical option is of course BDK. That being said if you wanted a cookie cutter bumper that you run the risk of seeing on all the other Joe's rides you do have some bolt-on options.

Strongmade
    [​IMG]

Warn
    [​IMG]

EMP
    [​IMG]

MattN03 and TheStig like this.
  4. TheStig

TheStig Moderator
    Staff Member

Mike, let's just say i might be asking this question not because I plan to buy one per se..... I might look to "emulate" some design elements into one I would fab myself. If I were to have a sudden and unexpected cash windfall I would undoubtedly seek the fabrication skills of our friend at BDK!

MIKE_D and MattN03 like this.