Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Video of Wolf Pen Gap, Arkansas

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Critter, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Critter

Critter Member

I have not had my 2014 Teryx4 long and last fall we went to Arkansas which is about a 6 1/2 hour drive from wear I live in Kansas. We stayed in a cabin and had a wonderful time over the next 4 days. The only bummer was missing many of the World Series games since we are avid Royals fans. Here is the link to a 10minute video, don't watch the whole thing if you don't want but I just wanted to share what the Gopro did with the Teryx. It plays well...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b9eKFf9l4k

DLB and thegrizz like this.
  2. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Looks like a nice place. Thanks for sharing. Where are you from in KS? I have family and friends in Derby.

3. Critter

Critter Member

Small world I live in Derby :) . Work in Mulvane, Ks. Whereabouts are you located?

4. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Wow, yes it is! I was there last week actually. I lived there for several years when I was at McConnell, but I'm in WV now. I also have family in Mulvane. I guess if I ever move back I'll know someone who rides there.