Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

The 2016 Kawasaki Lineup will be revealed Tomorrow

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Butch450, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Be sure to check in tomorrow morning (between 8 and 9 am est.) for news on the 2016 Kawasaki lineup. Will there be a new sport SxS or a Teryx with an updated 1000cc engine? The pre release mentions they have a bunch of new models to reveal so we'll know soon enough! Media access opens at 8 am and I'll throw info up as fast as I can access it.

MIKE_D and Courage9027 like this.
  2. muddyrex

muddyrex Member

3. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

I hate when they lump everything together in the pre release email lol. They say there are new models but could be ATV and even motorcycles lol.

4. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Dealers got a peak today. There are a few bits of info floating around about the new Teryx. Guess we'll see tomorrow if they are true.

5. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Kawi isn't giving any of the media outlets early access to the info judging by the email cc recipients that were listed. Weird seeing my email lumped in with dirttraxtv and atvillustrated magazine lol. I like when manufacturers embargo us and grant access to everything a couple days early so I could have time to throw together a nice layout for the article. Normally that's the way most manufacturers will do it when there is a big announcement to be made, like a new vehicle. Tomorrow morning will be a free for all as everyone rushes to throw something up first lol.

MIKE_D likes this.
  6. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Kawi does a good job of keeping the lid on things. There is a lot of buzz this year, but nothing concrete. My guess is there will be a substantial departure from the current Teryx. It's been 4 years since the "new" Teryx was introduced. The 800 was an update in 2014, but it wasn't a huge change. I think Kawi is here to play. At least I hope so.

On second thought, I hope I'm wrong. I do not want any desire to upgrade yet.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    Courage9027 likes this.
  7. MattN03

MattN03 Member

Can't wait! I hope it's big!