Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Put the MotoAlliance plow to the test this morning - It ROCKED.

Discussion in 'Teryx Talk' started by Magellan, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Magellan

Magellan Active Member

10+ inches of heavy wet snow. No problem for the BKP T2 with MotoAlliance Denali plow setup. My Warn winch cable is going to be shot shortly but I will then go to synthetic. Wish I had video but my GoPro's are with the guy who films for me and wife is scared to hold the phone goign down our steep road. She actually almost put her subaru in the ditch and I had to go drive it down for her. It is hard to tell by the pic of the snow in front of my plow but it is a huge pile about half the size of my Teryx on a pretty steep grade. God I cannot wait to sell this place and move where I don't need a plow rig unless we have a lot more snow than this. Oh yea, check out my Kubota Diesel Lawn mower. Snow makes it look kinda small.

IMG_3676.jpg IMG_3677.jpg IMG_3678.jpg IMG_3671.jpg IMG_3672.jpg IMG_3673.jpg IMG_3675.jpg

DLB, Butch450, shortbus and 1 other person like this.
  2. Bettykant

Bettykant Member

Sometimes I wish we got more snow in Oklahoma to justify a plow.. every other few years or so we get a good snow and if I had one it would pay for itself quick but I may wait 3 years to use it lol.

3. mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman Active Member

Did you have to do any modifications to mount it to the EMP bumper? I tried to get one with my financing but the dealership isn't a dealer and couldn't get them. So I might just wait until they run another scratch and dent special and get one later on. Looks good! Are the push tube and attachment points plenty sturdy?

4. Magellan

Magellan Active Member

Yes, I did have to have my neighbors hack a 2011 T2 MotoAlliance plow mount to get it to work with my EMP bumper. I don't see how any standard mount will work with the EMP bumper but as always I could be wrong.

5. mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman Active Member

That's right, you told me that already. Sorry. With the right friends, anything is possible to fix.

Magellan likes this.
  6. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

That's an awful way to treat your riding mower.

Magellan likes this.
  7. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Nothing like putting our machines to good use. I have the Warn ProVantage 50" setup for my grizzly. Love plowing then dropping the blade for a rip through the snow.

8. TheStig

TheStig Moderator
    Staff Member

I have the Warn Provantage setup for my Teryx 72" blade, it does a great job! These Teryx are tanks too, they'll really move some snow!

9. Magellan

Magellan Active Member

Yea I am kinda hard on that thing. But the rides are in the garage.

10. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

The road to your house looks like mine. Steep!

11. Magellan

Magellan Active Member

Yes it is very steep. Solid sheet of ice this morning, took 3 runs at it to get back up after taking my wife down to where she parks her car down the feeder road.