Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Order Your Teryx Central Decals!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Butch450, May 27, 2015.

1. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

All our decals have finally come in (here and RnR) and are available for purchase. The following is the info for placing your orders for Teryx Central decals along with a full list of each item available and the price to purchase each of them. All transactions will be done through Paypal and I ask that when you go to pay for your items that you please use the send money to friends and family option so I could avoid paying fees. This way I can set a flat fee for each item, have shipping be included and hopefully break even when all is said and done lol.

Once you have determined what you would like to order please post a reply in this thread or start a conversation (pm) with me to tell me the item/s and quantities of each you would like. I then will message you back the total price and paypal email you will be submitting the payment to. If you need an invoice and have to pay for it as services/goods then please notify me when sending me your order details and I will have to add a couple dollars to the transaction and give you a different paypal email address to submit the payment to. As soon as I receive payment I will ship your order that day or the next business day depending on the time and day I receive the payment. (If you are a member on RnR and ordering from there as well, I will be combining the shipments to one!) I will either ship your items via USPS standard mail (if ordering only a couple decals) or USPS priority mail if your ordering multiple items like decals, and a larger 24" decal (or combining with orders from RnR). The cost of shipping is free of charge for these options.

Here is the info for what's available for purchase as of today along with a few pics (unfortunately due to my knee acting up after back to back days of therapy and a few thunderstorms this afternoon I was unable to get many outside images for ya's)...

1 = Teryx Central 8 inch wide clear vinyl decal - The 8 inch wide clear vinyl decal is die cut to the contour of the logo design and printed on 3 mil thick clear vinyl with an additional 3 mil laminate placed on top for additional outdoor protection (6 mil total thickness). Being a clear vinyl whatever color surface you apply it to will show through. (measures 8" wide x 2.25" high)

Price = $10 each shipping included!

TC-8-inch-decal-with-backing.jpg TC-8-inch decal.jpg TC-8-inch-decal-on my-orange-dodge.jpg

2 = Teryx Central 24 inch wide vinyl decal from Blown Concepts - T
    he 24 inch wide vinyl decal is die cut to the contour of the logo design and printed on 4 with mil thick white vinyl with a gray printed background with a 10 mil laminate placed on top for additional outdoor protection (14 mil total thickness!). The white outer area you see in the image is just the backing paper and not part of the decal! (measures 24" wide x 6" high)

Price = $20 each shipping included!

TC-24-inch-decal.jpg

We also had Robb at Blown Concepts print us up some little 3" x 1" decals for handouts at rides and events. These aren't for sale at this time unless you are really interested in them. If so hit me up for a price. We plan to mail a few of these out to members who notify us in advance (at least 1 week!) of upcoming rides they will be attending to hand out to people you meet on the trails. Robb has a very low minimum dollar amount for orders and a real fast turnaround time so restock orders are only a week or so at most.

TC-3-inch-decals.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions or need further information.

mrwvsportsman likes this.
  2. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Great looking decals. I'll be ordering soon.

3. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

I kind of rushed the one I put on the truck cause it was in between T storms lol. I really just applied from one side slowly rolling my finger across as it laid down. It didn't have any air bubbles in it but I would definitely suggest using a credit card or vinyl scraper to apply it and take your time cause once it's on you can't really pull it back up cause the adhesive sets up quick and if lifted back off the surface will change color a bit. I called the manufacturer to ask if a wet application could be done (spray a little soapy water, apply and squeegee) but they never tried it with the adhesive being used. I'll try it out with one and let yous know the outcome. From the way it sets up so fast and changes color I have a feeling it won't be a good outcome lol.

edit: I forgot to mention these are actually done with a pretty aggressive adhesive. When I placed the order they asked what surfaces these would be applied to and I told them for the most part it would be glass, metal and plastic. They suggested their aggressive adhesive since these would be on quads, SxS's etc. and outdoors mostly. The adhesive is pretty tacky compared to the test run I had originally ordered from the other company. The test decals I was able to lay it down and lift it back off and lay it back on easily. These setup quick and aren't meant to come back off easily. I asked them if there was any special way to apply them and they said to do exactly what I mentioned above, but obviously apply them on a clean surface lol.

Edit #2: Thought I would throw up my results from doing a wet application on the clear vinyl decals.

I first cleaned the area with some plain old windex and then applied a little water with a few drops of dish detergent and sparayed it on the area where I was going to place the decal. I peeled and laid the decal on and moved it around to line it up where I wanted it and then squeegeed the excess liquid out working from the center outward.

Once done there was no air bubbles what so ever but the outer areas of the clear vinyl turned a lightesh gray. I thought for sure it was going to be a bust after seeing that, but after an hour that went away and it turned back to clear. So from my test they definitely can be applied using a wet application.

IMG_20150530_131200049_HDR.jpg

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  4. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

I meant to ask you if there was any special way to apply the decals. Good to know.

5. TheStig

TheStig Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm gonna need an 8" too, if you wanna combo it up with my RnR order.

Butch450 likes this.
  6. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Done but you knew that already lol.

TheStig likes this.
  7. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

:great: Order placed.

8. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Dave.

9. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thought I would throw up my results from doing a wet application on the clear vinyl decals.

I first cleaned the area with some plain old windex and then applied a little water with a few drops of dish detergent and sparayed it on the area where I was going to place the decal. I peeled and laid the decal on and moved it around to line it up where I wanted it and then squeegeed the excess liquid out working from the center outward.

Once done there was no air bubbles what so ever but the outer areas of the clear vinyl turned a lightesh gray. I thought for sure it was going to be a bust after seeing that, but after an hour that went away and it turned back to clear. So from my test they definitely can be applied using a wet application.

IMG_20150530_131200049_HDR.jpg

Last edited: May 30, 2015
    TheStig likes this.
  10. shortbus

shortbus Active Member

Got mine today, they look great, will try to get them on and take a picture in the next couple of days. Thanks Jack

Butch450 likes this.
  11. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Awesome. I thought they came out pretty nice myself.

12. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Did anyone else get their's in yet?

13. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

My decals just delivered. They look great! What do you guys think of this spot?
    image.jpg

Butch450 likes this.
  14. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Have to find a spot for these as well:
    image.jpg

Butch450 likes this.
  15. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

IDK, maybe instead of trying to center them with the OEM decal push further up the hood a bit.

16. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah I don't think I like centered there either. I'm going to play around with them more this evening.

17. Joseph Ward

Joseph Ward New Member

Nice job on the decals

Butch450 likes this.
  18. shortbus

shortbus Active Member

Got mine on.

Attached Files:

Butch450 likes this.
  19. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

That's about where I stuck mine too. Looks good there.

20. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Good choice for placement!