Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Is it going to take off?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by mrwvsportsman, Apr 13, 2015.

1. mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman Active Member

This site has been pretty slow lately. I've been hoping it will take off, but I'm starting to wonder. Is everyone out riding now or what? Sure wish I was.

2. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

Most people I know have been out riding for the last few weekends. It's that time of year were we all have tons of other crap to do at home, as well as vacation time for some areas schools. Also keep in mind this is a new site with very few members and not much content yet. It has been growing steadily but at a slower pace than it might have a couple years ago. We have Facebook to thank for that. A quick look at other sites I frequent and they all seem to be down for the last couple weeks. I haven't really seen the members from here posting anything on any of the forums I visit in the last few weeks either.

TheStig likes this.
  3. mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman Active Member

Yep its definitely a busy time of year.

4. Ride

Ride Member

I'll be honest....Don't yell at me....The site makeup is very difficult to navigate. V-Bulletins or Forumotions is just so much easier. New folks come on and go.........HUH??

5. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

I think a lot of people are used to vBulletin and when they come here it looks strange or doesn't feel right. XenForo is actually pretty easy to work with once you get used to it.

6. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

If you don't mind please explain what is so different and difficult to navigate in your opinion when compared to vB. Other than looking different to say vB 3.8, navigation is no different than with any other software as far as I see it.

7. Critter

Critter Member

I like the way the forum looks and once on here I have gotten used to it. Like the ability of directly posting. Only issue I have found is sometimes pages are a little slow to load but don't know if that is on my end or the servers.

8. MattN03

MattN03 Member

Definitely covered up around here in my neck of the woods! Poor old T4 is just setting around in the garage doing nothing!

9. Courage9027

Courage9027 Member

I really hope this site is successful. Where can we give suggestions for improvement as we use this site? Suggestion drop box?

DLB likes this.
  10. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Courage9027 likes this.
  11. Courage9027

Courage9027 Member

DLB likes this.