Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Forum Questions??? Feedback Wanted.

Discussion in 'Teryx Central Site Help and Comments' started by thegrizz, Mar 5, 2015.

1. thegrizz

thegrizz Administrator
    Staff Member

First off it's been great to see all of you join. I look forward to meeting many of you on rides in the future.

Thanks for being a part of TeryxCentral and helping us grow as well as the sport. As many of you have noticed we are not a large corporate ad farm like some other large off-road forums you may have seen or been a part of. Albeit we do run ads but it's merely to sustain or off-set our costs. Butch and I just enjoy the off-road powersports industry. We try and build the site around members like you. We want feedback. We want to know what types of features (within reason) you the members would like to have.

Never hesitate to ask Butch or myself a question. Shoot us a PM if you need to.

So...please give us feedback. Let us know what you would like to see us do. Give us ideas on growing the membership. We'd love to hear it.

DLB likes this.
  2. mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman Active Member

I think you have done a great job so far. Just like anything else, something new takes so.e getting used to. If I think of anything I will be sure to give u a holler. I have only really been active on one other forum so I'm not a forum veteran but I'm liking what I am seeing so far. Good bunch of guys here!

3. Magellan

Magellan Active Member

It also takes US the members posting good info. I am going to try to spend some time this weekend while my site is being worked on to post aqs much Teryx info as I can. Hard to repeat the many years on other sites work in a few days.

Butch450 likes this.
  4. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

It's always about the members. As time goes on you'll see that we like to do things a bit different with our sites compared to most other forums. As Gary already mentioned above we do this because we enjoy it. We are very active on our sites as members (not just staffers) so we try to run our sites through the eyes of a member more than an owner. Generally we want the members to be involved with decision making in regards to site changes, promotions, contests, etc. so from time to time you may see a poll posted asking for your input, or a thread asking for your suggestions. Regardless if asked, your suggestions and comments are always welcome. So don't ever hesitate to share them with us via pm or by posting a thread. I have always believed the Members are what makes a Forum Great! No matter how many vendors are listed, or how good the site looks and functions, without members sharing great content and helping others with useful information there really is no forum!

Magellan likes this.
  5. jschmidt

jschmidt Member

Just asking is a really positive step.

thegrizz, Magellan and Butch450 like this.