Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Extreme Metal Products Customer Service

Discussion in 'Teryx Protection Forum' started by TimN, Feb 26, 2015.

1. TimN

TimN Member

Extreme Metal Products customer service is excellent. I purchased a new bumper from them and when it came in it had a few scratches. They were not bad enough that I got upset but I sent them an email and let them know about it and asked them what the best way to touch up the scratches. I got a quick response and they said "we will send you some paint and we apologize for the inconvenience ". The paint showed up today and it is a large can of spray paint. I'm really pleased with the bumper and their service. I will be a repeat customer. I just thought I would give them a "that a boy".

Attached Files:

TheStig and Butch450 like this.
  2. Butch450

Butch450 Administrator
    Staff Member

EMP has always been good to deal with since they came on the scene. I think @thegrizz toured their facility when they 1st started out.

3. TheStig

TheStig Moderator
    Staff Member

Us Buckeyes are good folks! ;)

thegrizz likes this.
  4. TimN

TimN Member

Well I can't argue with that I was born in Cleveland but my parents raised me here in Kentucky. I think it was a great decision I enjoy the woods and the last time I was up there I didn't see mountains and mud.

The folks at EMP are awesome and treat their customer right.

5. thegrizz

thegrizz Administrator
    Staff Member

I've toured the EMP facility and know the owners personally. They are good people. I have always liked the products.