Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Anyone know anything about this cab enclosure?

Discussion in 'Teryx Cage, Chassis and Body Forum' started by DLB, Feb 18, 2015.

1. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Found the pic on another forum, but haven't been able to dig up any info on it.
    68.jpg

2. Footer

Footer Member

oh I love that!

3. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Same here. Showed my dad and he wants one for his T2 now. Looks like a nice fitting enclosure. I think it's made by greene mountain, but I can't say for certain. They don't show anything for the T2 on their page, but looking at the T4 enclosures, they look similar. I have a T4 and may just get the back "windjammer" piece: http://www.greenemountain.net/catalog/product/6d03417a3f8e4038922a1b36de683ea7 Thinking that would help cut down on the dust and snow that gets sucked into the cab.

4. Footer

Footer Member

You would need a full windshield.. Otherwise the windjammer will bow backwards correct?

5. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

Probably wouldn't be a problem while riding but I bet it would take a beating while being hauled on an open trailer at interstate speeds; maybe even with a full windshield. I would probably remove it for trailering. Once, I used a heavy duty shower curtain as a rear window when I knew it was supposed to rain. Didn't want my kids to get soaked in the back seats. It held up fine during the ride and on the trailer at speeds up to 50 mph. We never jumped on the highway that day, so don't know how well it would have faired at 70+.

Footer likes this.