Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Welcome Guest to Teryx Central. Teryx Central is your #1 Kawasaki Teryx Resource. Be sure to register. It's quick and 100% free.

Anyone interested in a custom cage?

Discussion in 'Teryx Cage, Chassis and Body Forum' started by mrwvsportsman, Feb 21, 2015.

1. mrwvsportsman

mrwvsportsman Active Member

If anyone is seriously interested in a custom cage for a t4 in the WV area, please let me know. This guy does awesome work. Will discount 2 or more brought at the same time. I am first on the wait list for around April. https://www.facebook.com/NAPFabrication?fref=nf

2. XMickeyX

XMickeyX Member

What kind of money would you be talking?

3. mrwvsportsman

Depends on how exotic u want to get. And how many people we get. I am guessing around 1500 with powder for a basic cage that doesn't extend out over the hood. He told me ballpark 1200 plus powder and if I got 2 or more at the same time he would discount. Powder would be around 400-500. I havery one other who is going with me already. I'm going to call Josh this week and discuss a little more in detail. I am next in line as soon as he finishes this rzr bouncer build. Should be first of april and take about 2 weekends.

4. XMickeyX

XMickeyX Member

That sound pretty reasonable. I wish i had the money id jump in there with ya. Keep us posted cant wait to see pics.

5. DLB

DLB Moderator
    Staff Member

He makes a great looking cage for the rzr. Can't wait to see what he does for the Teryx.

XMickeyX and mrwvsportsman like this.
  6. mrwvsportsman

Me either!

7. MattN03

MattN03 Member

FYI, BlueDevil can build a custom cage too. He built MikeD's, basically rebuilt my DS JBS floorboard skid to clear 28" EVO's without spacers & lift. He's starting the work on his own custom cage for his recently acquired 2014 T4 too. Great guy, honest, and will do a great job.

Courage9027 likes this.